Summer is upon us! These summer sun hat crochet patterns are perfect for keeping the summer sun out of your face and eyes!
- This Weeping Willow Summer Sun Hat is another addition to my Weeping Willow Collection.
- I love the texture and look of this Ziggle Puff Sun Hat!
- This Stacked Shells Summer Sun Hat is part of my Stacked Shells Collection and it is super light and airy! Perfect for letting your head breathe and feel the summer breeze. There is also a Baby Version.
- This Simple Shells Floppy Sun Hat is one of my favorites! Who doesn’t love the shell stitch!
- Jospehine’s Summer Sun Hat is so cute! Perfect hat for adding a pop of color.
- Valerie’s Summer Sun Hat is another super quick and easy sun hat pattern that you can complete in just over an hour! Dress it up of down with some bows from Lizzy Beth Bows.
- This Lazy Daisy Floppy Sun Hat Pattern is one of my most popular patterns in my Lazy Daisy Collection! I absolutely love how quickly it works up! Get the Infant/Toddler/Child pattern too!
- This Brickwork Summer Sun Hat is the latest addition to The Brickwork Collection. This sun hat is even available in sizes Infant/Toddler and Child.
- I love the textured spiral created in my Crossed Double Crochet Sun Hat pattern.