I can honestly say that crocheting baby booties for little girls are my ultimate favorite crochet project. They are so quick to make and the result is so precious. There are so many patterns out there for crochet baby booties. But, here is 10 of my very favorite crochet baby booties patterns for girls.
Want patterns for boys baby booties instead? Check out my 10 FREE baby Booties Patterns For Boys.
- These Double Strapped Mary Janes are so cute. All they need is a little flower attached and they are ready to go.
- These T-Strap Baby Booties are so cute. You Could add an applique or just leave them as is.
- Hopeful Honey has so many beautiful baby booties patterns. These Lemon Drop Booties are my favorite of her collection. Everything about these lemon drop booties Screams MAKE ME!
- Have you ever made any of the loopy love patterns from moogly? They are all so cute. These Loopy Love Newborn Booties are a great pattern to go along with all the other loopy love patterns.
- Crochet Bitty Bow Baby Sandals pattern by whistle and Ivy. Oh so cute for the summer months. Great way to use up some of your Scrap yarn.
- If you love anything watermelon for babies, these crocheted Watermelon Baby Shoes are just the project for you. Fast and easy project to use up some of your stash yarn you’ve been hiding away. Like watermelon patterns? Check out these 10 Free Crochet Watermelon Patterns.
- I Love crocodile stitch. Though it is a little time consuming, it is so worth all the effort. Just look at how amazing these Crocodile Stitch Booties are!
- These Lacey Shell baby booties have a clearly written chart pattern. Just because there isn’t a written pattern doesn’t mean that you can’t make these beautiful booties. To see how to easily tackle a chart pattern read my post on How To Read Crochet Charts.
- These Pretty and Plain Mary Janes by Knitty Knotty crochet are so cute and simple! Great quick project whip up.
- I love baby sandals they are so cute! There are so many different kinds of sandals that you can make. These Teeny Tiny Heart Sandals are my favorite sandal pattern. They are so cute and you can add whatever applique you would like to the front of the sandal.