These are by far 10 of the best flower crochet patterns that I could find! I am in love with using them on headbands, hats, bags you name it! they are the perfect applique for just about any completed crochet project.
- This Flower Broach has landed on various hats and headbands of mine it is one of my favorite flower patterns!
- I can imagine this Water Lilly flower on a frog inspired blanket! So cute.
- Pansy Flower
- I love the way the layers turn out on this Wagon Wheel Flower!
- I love the texture of this 6 Petal Flower! This would be a fun one to write up in a hexagon pattern!
- This Crocodile Stitch Flower saved my life on Christmas. It was the only flower pattern that I could find that I liked that sorta resembled a pointsetta! I used it on my babies first Christmas headband!
- This Pansy is a great flower to use for earrings or broaches. It’s something small and simple yet, so elegant.
- This 5 Petal Tropical Flower is so cute! There are even several ways that you can modify it to customize it to your needs.
- This Easy Rose really is so easy! Perfect for a wedding bouquet!
- I am seriously about to go and buy some pearls just for this 5 Petal Flower!
For more flowers check out my original flower pattern and a secondary flower roundup!