We all have more Scrap yarn that we care to admit. Personally, I have a huge Rubbermaid tub of it that I can’t seem to throw away. Behold these Scrap yarn crochet patterns. I now feel like saving all those tiny balls was worth it. For more Scrap yarn ideas, check out these 10 Things To Do With Scrap Yarn.
- I love these Stripy Mitts! They are the most elegant Scrap yarn project! For more gloves, check out these Free Fingerless Gloves Crochet Patterns.
- I love the waves in this Scrumptious Scraps blanket.
- Use this Simple Stripped Dishcloth to add a little pop of color to any dishcloth.
- This Ribbon Afghan link is listed at the bottom of the post! I love this one it reminds me of a puzzle.
- All you need is one skein to connect all the Scraps in this Scraps Spectacular blanket.
- This Paint Splatter Square is so creative and perfect for Scraps that are under 5 yards.
- This Diamond Stitch Tutorial is perfect to make either a blanket or Scarf with your Scraps.
- Though it make look intimidating, this Apache Tears patterns is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. It makes the perfect placemat or dishcloth pattern.
- This Cluster Burst Afghan is so simple, clean and fun.