Who doesn’t love crochet shawls? They are a great way to keep your shoulders covered on a cool summer night. They are also a gorgeous accesory to finish out that perfect outfit. Here are my top 10 free crochet shawl patterns.
- This Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern is made using a 3.75mm crochet hook and Aunt Lydia’s Iced Bamboo! I just want to say that I am making this for my wedding night!
- This Keepsake Lace Shawl is a Red Heart pattern and it is crocheted with Aunt Lydia’s Bamboo Crochet Thread Size 3 and a 3.5mm crochet hook. This shawl would be a marvelous wedding wrap!
- This Falling Leaves Shawl through Red Heart is an amazing Autumn cover up. It would look great in all of the fall colors!
- This Simple One Skein Wrap by Caron is an elegant spring pattern. The shell like design edged with fringe is created using a 10mm crochet hook and any worsted weight 100% acrylic yarn.
- This Pearl River Lace Wrap created by the talented Doris Chan is made with cluster stitches and some Broomstick lace. This is yet another great wedding wrap.
- This Berry Harvest Bandana Cowl by Tamara Kelly of the Mooglyblog, is to die for! This lacey shawl would look great draped over just about any outfit.
- The Ruffle Shawl/Cape by Kaye Smith is an amazing shawl pattern for the winter. Not only will this hooded masterpiece keep you warm, it would look FABULOUS!!! Can you imagine this in red? Hello world!!!
- This Laurel Crocheted Stole shawl is created by attaching several motifs together. Maybe it’s just the white but I think that this wrap would look absolutely amazing over a wedding dress!
- This Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl is available for free download via Ravelry. The color was the first thing that caught my eye, I LOVE lavender! But then, upon further inspection I noticed the butterflies! Magnificient!
- Using a worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook you can create this Pineapples For Everyone Shawl. Its elegant, Lacy and oh so Fashionable! Great for any season!
There you guys have it!!!
For more shawl crochet patterns, check out Crochet Streets 12 Free Shawl Patterns.