Who’s ready for another CAL! This Mosaic Butterfly Blanket CAL will be broken up into a 9 weeks working about 25 rows per week and the border pattern for the final week. This CAL will start on Friday September 2nd – Friday October 28th!
Bookmark this Intro Post to keep all parts in order
Like The Lavender Chair on Facebook
Join The Lavender Chair – Crochet Patterns Group
Don’t want to wait for the CAL? You can purchase the PDF version below:
Worsted Weight Yarn
- Background Color: (1700 Yards)
- Main Color: (1000 yards)
- Border Color: (350 Yards)
J 6.00mm Crochet Hook
Get your materials HERE:
52″ x 60″
SS: (Slip Stitch) – Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Pull through stitch and loop.
Ch: (Chain) – Yarn over. Pull through loop.
Sc: (Single Crochet) – Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Draw up loop. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops.
Dc: (Double Crochet) – Yarn over. Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Draw up loop. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops.
Standing Single Crochet: With one loop on your hook insert hook into stitch. Yarn over pull through. Yarn over. pull through 2 loops. Watch the tutorial below!
- First time doing mosaic crochet? Check out the Mosiac Test Square to get used to how it works!
- Every odd row will be background color (Color A).
- Even rows will be you design color (Color B)
- Base stitches (B) are made using a Standing single crochet and use both loops of stitch in the beginning.
- The final Base stitches are made as a single crochet in both loops of the last stitch.
- Sc are made using back loops only
- Drop Dc are made using front loop of 2 rows prior
- Finish off after every row with a
- Begin again with a Standing Sc in the first stitch of the previous row