I think we all need some good bag crochet patterns I love crochet purses and bags and totes! Just more things to carry all my WIPS and yarn!
- This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag is so cute! I love the way its decorated with those flowers!
- My Matilda Tote is one of my favorite tote bag crochet patterns!
- I love this Derek Bag! I am not really a purse carrying person but, I would surely be delighted to carry this one around.
- I love the color combination on this Ami Cotton Purse.
- This Perfect Purse really is the perfect purse! It’s so versatile and would work with any outfit!
- This Market Bag is the perfect bag to carry around all your crochet projects!
- This Vintage Market Tote is so perfect for getting groceries!
- This Wild Flower Shoulder Bag was a CAL! But, now the pattern is completed and fully up for free!
- I love the stitch pattern used on this Wheat Fields Market Tote.
- I love using start stitch. So, this Star Stitch Tote is definitely the pattern for me!
For more purse/bag crochet patterns, check out my other two round up editions and my personal works below!