My favorite decoration, by far, on a Christmas tree would be the tree topper. Making one of the tree topper crochet patterns is definitely on my Christmas to-do list this year. The most common type of topper is usually and angel or a star, but, since I was unable to find any start topper patterns, this post only have angels. These crochet tree topper patterns will no disappoint. They are so traditional and elegant.
- This Mini Tree Top Angel is super quick! So, if you need a last minute crochet tree topper pattern, this is the one!
- Though this Littlest Angel Ornament pattern is for a 5′ ornament, it could be easily transformed into the most amazing crochet tree topper for your Christmas tree. By taking a larger hook and yarn, and some fabric stiffened, you can have your own unique tree topper!
- This Centerpiece Angel patter also makes an amazing crochet tree topper pattern. The wings on this angel are so simple, yet the most beautiful that I have seen.
- NO LONGER AVAILBLE
- The whole aspect of this Tree Top Angel is my favorite. I love everything about it. It’s so detailed and flawless. I love the creativity shown through the halo.
- This Heavenly Angel is so elegant! I can’t wait to try it and maybe add a little pop of color to the halo portion.