St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! Maybe a few of these hat’s will make it onto your to-do list. You won’t get pinched this year with one of these crochet St. Patrick’s Day hat crochet patterns on your head.
- Dogs wear hats too! With this Leprechaun Dog Hat man’s best friend can also be festive.
- I can’t be the only one that thinks this Bobble Beard Beanie hat would make the perfect St. Patrick’s Day Hat! All you’d have to do is make the main hat green and make an awesome red ginger beard!
- This Ashmont Hat is also featured in my Great Greens Free Crochet Patterns Round-up! I love it so much I had to include it in both.
- Dress up your little one this St. Patrick’s Day with this Lucky Top Hat! It also makes the perfect photo prop for your St. Patty’s Day baby. For more props, check out these Free Crochet Photo Prop Patterns for Girls and these Free Crochet Photo Prop Patterns For Boys.
- This Clover Puff Slouchy is part of the Clover Puff Collection.
- Jars need hats too and with this Leprechaun Hat Jar Cozy you can fulfill that necessity.
- I love this Pot O’ Gold Hat by Pattern Paradise!
- I love this St. Patrick’s Day Chapeau.
- Check out this Irish Beret Hat by Naztazia