Have all the luck of the Irish you need with these clover patterns! These free shamrock crochet patterns are the perfect accessories to dress up your house for St. Patrick’s Day!
- You could whip up millions of these Easy Shamrocks!
- The possibilities are endless with this Clover Stitch!
- These Clover Pots would make such a cute subtle decoration for any place in your home! Personally I would put these on every single windowsill!
- Cuddle up under this Four Leaf Clover Throw.
- Using this Four Leaf Clover Granny Square you can make just about anything!
- Everyone needs a little luck in their lives and with this Four Leaf Clover you can have as much as you want.
- How cute are these little Shamrock Baby Booties? If you like booties, check out these Free Boy Baby Booties Patterns and these Free Girl Baby Booties Crochet Patterns.
- Make your kitchen and dining area feastive with this Lucky Clover Dishcloth. For more dishcloths check out these Free Dishcloth Crochet Patterns.
- (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) This Lucky Clover Bracelet is such a cute accessory! If you like crochet jewelry you should check out these Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns.