Christmas is my favorite holiday. I am the kinda person who doesn’t get sick of Christmas music all year long. So these Santa crochet patterns are perfect for me because they are perfect for Christmas.
- This Mr. Claus Pot Holder looks like he’s ready to hug a warm pot of gravy. For more potholders check out these Free Potholder/Hotpad Crochet Patterns.
- How cute is this Santa Hat?
- Dress up your front door with this Christmas Wreath! Perfect for the holidays.
- I don’t know anyone that celebrates Christmas and doesn’t have any ornaments. These crochet Santa Ornaments are perfect for dressing up your tree. For more ornaments, check out these Free Crochet Ornament Patterns.
- This Santa Hat and Diaper Cover is perfect for your little ones first Christmas! Any newborn baby would look absolutely adorable in this outfit.
- Wrap this Santa Cup Cozy around your hot cup of cocoa! For more cozies, check out these Free Cup Cozy Patterns!
- I love this Drawstring Santa Bag! Reminds me of Santa’s sack. I think for my kids this year I am going to use this instead of a stocking.
- These Santa Slippers are so cute! I love staying at home warm and cozy in a pair of slippers. For more slippers, check out these Free Slipper Crochet Patterns.
- This Santa Purse is so cute. For more purses, Check out these 10 Free Purse Crochet Patterns.