When I think about peppermints, I think about the holidays. Peppermints are a staple for the winter months. Whether you are having peppermint cocoa or your just hanging a candy can on your tree, you won’t want to miss these free peppermint crochet patterns.
- This Candy Cane Elf hat would make the perfect photo prop for you babies first Christmas.
- These Candy Corn Ornaments are more effective than real candy canes because they will still be there on Christmas day. For more ornaments, check out these Free Crochet Ornament Patterns.
- Who wouldn’t want to stay warm and cozy under this Candy Cane Afghan? For more holiday blankets, check out these Free Crochet Christmas Blanket Patterns.
- If you hate touching a cold steering wheel in the winter then this Candy Cane Steering Wheel Cover is without a doubt for you!
- (NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FREE) I love decorative tree skirts. They are the only way to truly complete the Christmas tree! I really love this Candy Cane Tree Skirt! For more tree skirts, check out these Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns.
- I love these Candy Cane Leg Warmers! Great way to keep your legs warm.
- This Peppermint Throw and Pillow pattern is my favorite peppermint pattern of all time!
- These Peppermint Coasters are on my To-do list! For more coasters, check out these Free Crochet Coaster Patterns.
- Keep your neck warm with this Granny Stripes Candy Cane Scarf. Want more Scarves? Check out these Free Crochet Scarf Patterns.