Who doesn’t love jewelry? Who doesn’t love crochet? What about combining the two? With these 10 jewelry crochet patterns you can!
- This crochet Chandelier Necklace is to die for. This necklace is made using size 5 crochet thread and a B 2.25mm. Then to finish it of you can add some beads and a chain for the back. Definitely on my To-do list. You could even make a full collar out of this one.
- I love the broomstick lace stitch, but, making a Scarf with this stitch can really be time consuming! So, this Curry Cuff by Karen Borrel is the broomstick lace project for me! So elegant and customizable, you can make it however thick or thin you want it to be.
- This crochet Flower Necklace would be beautiful on with a wedding or prom dress. This necklace is made using Aunt Lydia’s Size 10 crochet thread and a size 7 1.5mm crochet hook. It is finished with pearls that vary in size.
- Let me start out with letting everyone know about my obsession with buttons. I am completely obsessed! And it’s not even the good or expensive kind that I am obsessed with, just those simple $1 ones you find at Michaels. These Crochet Button Earrings are definitely worthy of using up some of my coveted buttons. These earrings are made using size 5 crochet thread, a 1.5mm crochet hook and of coarse a button.
- I love pineapple patterns! once yuo get the hang of them they are so quick and easy to complete. These Pineapple Earrings seem to be the hardest of all the crochet jewelry patterns. This is made using a size 10 crochet hook and a single ply of embroidery floss, so, basically a strand of sewing thread. This project is a great challenge for those who have never crocheted with thread before. With a few attempts I’m sure it could be mastered.
- The colors of peacocks make me so happy. I can’t help but smile when I come across a crochet project that is peacock inspired. These Peacock Earrings by Whistle and Ivy are made using various colors of embroidery floss and a 2mm crochet hook.
- These Large Royal Earrings Are so cute! These earrings are done in a quick three rounds. They would be a great last minute project to whip up for a birthday, Christmas or mothers day gift. These earrings are made using a size 7 crochet hook and size 10 crochet thread.
- This Vintage Puff Flower Necklace is made in two simple rounds and finished with some small seed beads. This necklace would look great on a long or short chain. It could be used to help dress up a simple outfit!
- Though in a different language, this crochet bracelet by Mimo crochet has an easy to follow step-by-step picture tutorial. it is made using size 10 crochet thread and a size 7 1.5mm crochet hook.
- This Crochet Bib Necklace by Gem Mejia is made with a DK weight cotton yarn and a size 3.00mm hook. It is made in three different stacked layers. This simple shell like design is elegant and easy to follow.
For more jewelry patterns, Check out this earring roundup!