Every year, people put up and decorate their Christmas trees. Part of decorating entails setting up your tree skirt! These Tree Skirt Crochet Patterns are perfect for the holiday season!
- This Peppermint Stripes Crochet Tree Skirt was also featured in my Free Peppermint Crochet Patterns post. It’s so simple, cute and festive.
- This Ripple Tree Skirt is quick and easy! Great for a last minute tree skirt idea.
- This Under the Tree crochet tree skirt is sure to add some extra flare to your Christmas tree this year.
- This Decadent Tree Skirt has the most detail of all these tree skirts. All the different stitches come together so well.
- This Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt is really quick! the assembly is soo easy. It’s a no brainer.
- This Granny Tree Skirt is the perfect pattern for Scrap yarn. For more Scrap projects check out these Free Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns.
- This 12 Pointed Star Tree Skirt is sure to be a hit this Christmas!
- This Christmas Tree Tree Skirt is my favorite. The only thing I would add is a little beading to the tree to make it look like ornaments.
- My favorite part of this Christmas Crochet Tree Skirt is the little holly leaves between the ripples!