Applique are amazing things. You can turn any plain hat or blanket into and amazing themed project! These crochet christmas applique patterns are going to make the holidays so much easier. Whether you are adding one to a basic hat or pillow pattern, everything you make will be festive.
- This Gingerbreadman is a free pattern provided by Yarnspirations.com. For more gingerbread, check out these Free Gingerbread Crochet Patterns.
- Ho, ho ho! It’s sure to be a merry Christmas with this Santa Applique. For more santa, check out these Free Crochet Santa Patterns.
- This Easy Snowflake takes no time at all. They are the perfect additive for a mug cozy or hat. For more snowflakes, check out these Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns.
- We all need a little bit of Freddo Snowman in our lives! For more snowman, check out these Free Crochet Snoman Patterns.
- How cute and simple is this Christmas Tree? For more trees, check out these Free Christmas Tree Crochet Patterns.
- This Holly and Berries patterns is perfect for a holiday hat.
- I find this Santa’s Stuck so humorous. I love it!
- This Peppermint Candy looks yummy! It’s the perfect Scrap project. For more peppermints and candy canes, check out these Free Crochet Peppermint patterns.
- This Present applique would be perfect for greeting cards.