These crochet tablecloth patterns are gorgeous. Though they take a lot of time, they are so worth the result. After you make a crochet tablecloth you fell so accomplished. What could be better then sitting around the dinner table with a handmade tablecloth? I still have yet to take on a tablecloth pattern.
- I love this Tablecloth! It is also a chart pattern, but, its not as time consuming considering it isn’t a full tablecloth. This just might be my next big project!
- Another great written pattern is this Pineapple Topper tablecloth. I love the way the pineapples drape perfectly around the table. If only i has time to crochet a tablecloth for each table at my wedding.
- Just because you might not be a master of charts, don’t let that Scare you away from filet crochet charts. This Filet Crochet Tablecloth has a chart pattern that is quick and easy to follow. It looks great! Perfect for any occasion.
- This Pineapples in the Round tablecloth is so elegant. Though most tablecloth patterns are charted, this one is written. How convenient is that? So, if you are familiar with working in the round, this won’t be a daunting task.
- This Fine Tablecloth would probably be the fastest tablecloth to make. This specific pattern calls for yarn weight that is thicker than the usual lace that is used.
Not ready to make a full blown tablecloth? Check out these 10 Free Crochet Table Runner Patterns. They don’t take as long, but, the result is just as satisfying.