These 6 FREE Beach Cover Up Crochet Patterns are perfect for slipping over your bathing suit when you go to the beach or pool!
- This Breath of Summer beach cover by Drops Design is made using viScose cotton thread and a size H 5.00mm crochet hook. Written in sizes small, medium, large, extra large and extra extra large. Another great pattern for everyone! Very easily customizable, so, once you have one or two down you might be able to fanagle a kid size one so your whole family can enjoy.
- This South Beach Cover Up pattern is written by stitch nation and found at the Red Heart website. Sizes that are written include small, medium, large. Made using a light worsted weight cotton and a J and K crochet hook. Looks great over a bathing suit!
- This Easy Does It beach cover up is written in sizes small, medium and large, so, it is great for everyone. Made using an f 3.75mm crochet hook and finger weight mercerized cotton.
- This Reggae Dreams Wrap by Pattern Paradise is so gorgeous! absolutely love the color! Use it as a lightweight summer wrap or a sarong beach cover-up!
- This Beach Cover Up Pattern has both written and chart instructions for each step. This pattern is very detailed and also includes pictures to help you on your way. The outcome is beautiful and so worth the effort.
- This Hawaii Beach Cover-Up is made using sport weight yarn and a J 6.00mm Crochet Hook! This light and airy wrap is perfect for the beach!