Who’s ready to make an afghan? After reading through these Go-to patterns you sure will be too!
- The Traditional Granny Square blanket pattern has to be the oldest trick in the book! But it never gets old!
- Now, this Ripple Blanket is a little different than a chevron blanket. Here’s how this works; A chevron blanket is always a ripple blanket, but, a ripple blanket is not always a chevron blanket. This basic ripple blanket is worked in waves and is softer (visually).
- This One Big Granny blanket is the quickest and simplest blanket pattern! When in doubt I always start this!
- So, you like granny squares and you like chevron, why not mix the two together with this Grannies and Ripples blanket pattern
- What better afghan pattern than this Granny Ripple Blanket? Combining my two favorite things, Granny stitch and Chevron!
- Shell Stitch blankets just look so classic and intricate, yet, they are so simple!
- The amount of Corner To Corner Afghans that I see blows my mind. Works up exactly how the title says, from one corner to the other!
- I love the way Bavarian blankets look, so, it is definitely one of my personal go-tos!
- Chevron is a very popular pattern. Not only with fiber arts, but, also in fabrics and upholstery. With this Chevron pattern, your blanket is sure to be a big hit!
- I love granny stitch and C2C crochet so this Diagonal Granny Stripe pattern is my kinda pattern.
For more blanket crochet patterns, check out my 10 FREE Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns Roundup