There are so many awesome skull motif patterns out there! I genuinely love every single on of them. With Halloween coming up, these 10 skull crochet patterns are the perfect item to wear.
- I know for now barefoot sandal season is almost over but these Skull Barefoot Sandals are just too cute. For more barefoot sandal patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Barefoot Sandal Patterns.
- This Skull Shawl is another amazing shawl that is perfect to wear on Dia De Los Muertos.
- I would weaer this Day of the Dead Bracelet all year long! It’s so much fun and absolutely gorgeous.
- This Skull Crochet Scarf was also featured in my 10 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns. I love the variegated yarn that was used!
- This Lost Souls Bookmark was inspired by the Lost Souls Skull Shawl. Using the same motif you can create this quick and easy bookmark!
- This Skull Snowflake pattern would look pretty awesome on your Christmas tree! Just saying. If not they also would make an amazing doily for decorating your table or even a hot pad!
- I am going to make my self a Granny Skull! It’s so cute and I love crocheting afghan squares. For more check out these 10 Free Granny Motif Crochet Patterns.
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- I love this Lost Souls Skull Shawl. It is absolutely amazing. It’s the perfect thing to wear to celebrate Dia De Los Muertos. For more shawl patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns.
- Using this Day Of The Dead Skull Motif you’ll have the perfect applique to spruce up any Scarf or hat!
If you just can’t get enough of skull crochet patterns, you must check out Spider Mambos Ravelry Shop. The owner of Spider Mambo Designs is a very talented crochet artist, using skulls as her inspiration. Her patterns are paid patterns, but, they are affordable for everyone! Here’s a few of my favorite designs by her!