These placemat crochet patterns are so convenient. They are so much easier than pulling out a full-blown tablecloth; most of the time, they can look just as nice/better than a table cloth!
- I love the texture of the stitch used in these Cornmeal Mats.
- I feel like circular placemats are so fancy. So, if you need something to dress up your table this Circular Placemat Set is the perfect set for you.
- I love love love rainbow patterns so, this Amish Stripes Placemat is my favorite. For more rainbow patterns check out these 10 Free Rainbow Crochet Patterns.
- This Striped Placemat is a classic. When I think of placemats this is the print that comes to mind.
- These Simple Placemats work up so fast and are easily customizable with an applique added. Perfect for the whole family.
- This Placemat and Coaster Set comes equipt not only with a placemat, but, with a matching coaster pattern. For more coaster patterns check out these 10 Free Coaster Crochet Patterns.
- This Clover Patch Placemat and Hotpad pattern set is perfect for using up some of that Scrap yarn you have laying around. For more ideas of what to do with your Scarp yarn check out these 10 Thing To Do With Scrap Yarn.
- This Table Lace Placemat is so simple and elegant!
- If you like watermelons this Watermelon Placemat Set is the set for you. For more watermelon patterns check out these 10 Free Crochet Watermelon Patterns.
- This Summer Waves Placemat by the Moogly Blog really reminds me of being at the beach!
I hope you enjoyed these placemat crochet patterns!